Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tell me about Today!!!!

Guess what?????????

Saby feelsssssssss a step up then yesterday... hehehehehehe....


A liltle story about at work today????

Medication nurse???? Me!!!!!!

Tell me about it... Oh god.... felt really like a dumbnut man....

Soooo much i need to know... wrong career???? Haiya penatlah....

Anyway my brain just after a cranial injury.... HuHUhUh the staff nurse bang me upside down....

Guess wat atlast i still cud just smile coz i know i am nt that stupid hahahahahaha....

Anyway Staff Nurse Chang u are really good in teaching....

Put myself in ur position i wud have squeezed the student's brain out of the cranium and modify it hahahahahaha... Craps... Summary work was ok... need to learn more i guess...



Guess wat???????????

I stepped on the weigh machine with an suspicious thought.... I Cud have lost weight hhmmm never????


Yet oh god i lost 1.4kg... Hurray.... Jumping all over its a big thing for me... Saby will diet more to loose more hahahahaha....


dAMN HAPPY FEELIN A KG LIGHTER.... makes a lot of difference to me.....



p/s rinduinggggggggggg this dude so muchhhhhhhhhhh but its ok......... try to live with it.....


0 comments: