Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!


Stepping into the world of freedom....
Actually my parents has given me the key of freedom from the day i was born...
No restriction, no rules, no boundaries to do things....
Grow up in that kind of enviroment .... This 21st birthday key doesnt make any different to me...
Just as adding an candle to my cake wishin myself brighter future as the brighter lights my cake gets from the candle....
I have always faced difficulties before walking through smooth roads...
No regrets of my past 21 years coz with struggling i wudnt have appreciated the moment now....
All struggels have made me stronger...
Thanks to God for everything....
List of people i wud like to say thanks.....
Family
-Dad
-Mummy
-Unc Azeem
-Shafee
-Shaheed
-Shazreen
-Azrah
-Azmin
-Azhar
-Aunt rahisa
-Aunt Fuzzie
Friends
-Maya
-Bindya
-Basith
-Zain
-Nash
-Seetam
-Belin
-Faheem
-Harjit
-Lincon
-Jaspreet
-Gayu
-Inderoop
-Fazlina
-Safiyah
-Nellie
-Moon
-Li Ting
-Ruth
-Wei Lin
-Rozlan
-Rehan
-Wai hong
-Madeline
-Clara
-Liza
-Sabrinah
-Yati
-Qd
-Poay lin
-Fazreen
-Nurain
-Connie
-Lifong
-Afifi
-Pramila
-Wai san
-Deena
-Hui Huang
-Rubana
-Kaka Haiza
-&&&&&&
endless list... sorry guys i hope i have included everyones name....
Thanks a lot for the sms and calls...
It made my birthday somewhat special... Thanks

0 comments: