Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pathethic

Haizzzzz not a good day i guess....... I want to complain now.... where has my confidence gone... oh god i really flunk in my passing report thank god the staff nurse who thought me how to pass report didn't smash me and chop me into pieces .... by the way i was passing it i am sure she will be thinking like that in her heart hahahahaha....

Dumass am i????

Hope 2mrw i will do it better if not.... God only knows how much i want to do it better....

Anyway raj was telling me about his shuhshuhssssshhhhhhh i won bocor dude.....

Kind of excited now... dun know why???? God tell me why i feel so extreme happiness and lost of interest in surrounding and dreaming in my own world... Tell me why???? Hhehehehehe.. madness neah...


Full of excitement without reason that me.. doink saby....

I wish to thank someone for the great words.. inspiration man.....

P/s Missing someone.. My dude terribly....

0 comments: