Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday Post!!!!


Bing Bang BoNG!!!!!


Hectic day... Day working.. eVENING TRAVELLING... nIGht studying...
How more busy my day can get?????


I will remember this day coz i meet someone nice!!!!

Its Shahril.... Come on this guy knows too much...
THis is how he approached me....
I was on my seat no9... he said u are no9 i am 8 hehehehe thats cute..
A cute malay guy ex student from uk.. and now have seen the most places on earth...
What more i can think of other than asking about where nursing is in demand???
And my paris did come along in my question...
Paris paris paris.. i am comin to see u .....
Oh God this guy was talkin about politics a lot coz it was day of voting.. Tell me about it...
Actually that was his first time travelling by bus.. he just arrived from china and his car was in ipoh so he had to travel all the way down to get his car back.. Complicated situation..
Anyway i think we were fated to meet....
HEhehehehehe...
It was really great to meet u shahril....
Hope to meet more people like u...
Thanks for all the knowledge...
Take care yea...

0 comments: