Sunday, March 30, 2008

AWAKE!!!!!!!














Hayden I love You Dude!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing YoU!!!!

Nice movie... i enjoyed!!!



Actually saby lil depress.... huahuahua

What happen was???

After watching the movie i followed my fren to do her shoppin, we were at pavillion...

We were in Forever 21 store... i was just lookin around...

When we were in the queue to pay...

Oh god i never thought i will see that....

Damn sad.....

The cashier was wearing a gold chain with her name written on curve writing on it....


Saby misses her chain now....

I need you chain...

I am sorry ...

I will take care of this time plzzz return...

I wont take u for granted....

Allah return my chain...

I miss it a lotttttttttttttt....

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz







Atlast thanks to INA!!!!!!!
Thanks for temaning me to watch this movie....
LOve yea!!!!!!!!


0 comments: