Monday, March 17, 2008

Praying Hard!!!!!

Extreme Hope.
Praying hard
Hope god is listening
My only prayers for you
Without regrets i will pray
Hope my sincere prays will seek god's attention
Nothing much i could belive in except my prayers
Disappointment will never meet me
I belive true prays will be granted
Many people can take over my lane yet i belive i have already reached you so no need to race
I never tried to impress you but just try to impress myself by being someone better
World can stand against my theory yet my heart seeks for your care
Sounds pathetic when i say no matter what i will hope
But thats what makes me happy
Dont try to hide u might struggle to do so
I know the truth
Everything needs time
Thats all i belive in
Nuthing good can be achieved easily
Need to struggle so that we will appreciate it later
Right or wrong doesnt matter
Happiness that can be felt does matter the most
Life can never be objective
Too many choices yet decisions are made
Upon own risk
Praying hard just for you

0 comments: