Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Extreme Hope!!!!!

Saby's weekend pics!!!! Yummy chocolates.. Tell me about it!!!!!!

















Havin chocolate thats all day long i wont say no to....


I have this chocolate paper collection.. Wish to make an exhibition in my room... Just to exhibit that i have eaten almost all the types of chocolates in the world.. HEHEHEHE... Not kidding??






Lately watched few movies.. Updatin with movies after so long.... The most i enjoyed was....








Huhuhu... Damn cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At work......
I was standing inside the staff lift area and waiting for lift to come down to G floor....
Guess wat happen??????
Huhuhuhu damn shocked.....
THis macho looking guy who never approached for past three years acually try to have a conversation with me hehehehehe....
Intention ??? I have no idea but was damn excited man.....
So handsome and macho.. He is a radiographer....
Honestly my eyes really flirts when it comes to Extreme Hot guys....
Anyway he approached me by asking :"apa khabar?"...
I look around ..... Really is he talkin to me or???
Hehehehe no one was around ... I replied him by sayin khbar baik...
He was holding a envelope .... I asked him anything i can help u....
In a teasing way he said u wan to ke????
I said if can why not... He asked which floor???
Ooopssss different floor he is gettin too...
Anyway he still chatted with me.. asking how is my management...
Where i am planning to work lah??? Blah Blah Blah...
HAhhahahaha i cudnt belive... I wonder wat made this terrific guy to talk to me....
Ohhhh God... Stunt with his macho looks....
I know as a girl it sounds so flirty..
Honestly i admire good looking guys without any evilish thoughts...
Excited man.....
He did notice me.......
Great Day:)
P/S My dude ... Miss yea so much.. Wish i cud tell u how much i miss u.. No ego just dun wan to disturb u... Got me!!!!

0 comments: