Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lost in silence!


I lost myself while living to impress someone....
My true identity has vanished without values to remember....
Life has thought me so much till i feel nuthing left to learn....
I have always been strong but now????
I have always been bold but now????
I have always been stubborn for good things but now????
I have always had love for everyone but now???
Where did my positive attitudes has vanished.. in which part of life...
I cudnt think clear as before.... and let a tear for whom who cries...
That hard my heart has become just because of this single person....
I am willin to give my life yet i am not been bothered...
I was always there to show care but recent frens care seems to be more appreciated....
Years we know each other yet limited minutes u put to spend on me...
Nuthing much i ask just ur presence in my life even a min in a day will be m0re than enuf....
People say i am wasting time but i dun care .... i just want u to know no matter how i am treated i will be there with you forever...
I am hurt and broken but nuthing much can be said expect my emotional tears follows as it has no limit of amount and time...
Life can be unfair but not cruel...
You can be picky but dun play with my heart...
Dun keep me just because you might need me one day.... be with me coz a day is worth for u when i am in it....
I have always appreciated you in all the ways yet i am neglected by u in all ways...
Time will prove things.... God is watchin.. I am sure u will know my true heart one day...
Dun ever try to play with my heart which has no more strength to fight with all this...
I have so much to say ... but my expressing way might hurt u in a way...
After all this i just cud say No matter wat i am ther for you....

0 comments: