Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life Is Beautiful!

Starting my day with my smile makes a lot of diffirence....
Smile is not forced out of my emotions, it just appears reflecting my mood..
Talking out of real emotions things are totally messed up if i think about past and worried about future...
Anyway i belive today shapes my future and creates a history as past makin it worth is my job...
I belive nuthing is impossible yet making things possible need some effort...
Holding up on a relationship... education.. mindset.... social status.... and watever connected to my life.... Its goin to be just fun once i know how to move my cards....
Hearing stories from the crowd of people i know makes me learn a lot and realise that i am not far more worst than anyone...
Holding up on good points builds a person in anyways... just destory the negative points by reminding nobody is perfect..
Nobody has the rights to complain about anyone cause everyone learns by mistake..... A person can make all the mistakes by them themselve huh.... U wont have enough time for that... So start sharing ur probs and negative things with ur friends and family to alert others in a way they also learn....
If u are not proud of urself nobody will be neah...

Just a lil bit of crapness....

0 comments: