Friday, February 8, 2008

FOR YOU I'D GIVE MY LIFE!!!!!

A note for SOMEONE i Love!!!!


How do i tell I LOVE YOU when all u do ask is why?
Which even i cant find a reason for?
And why must i answer when u could see the love in my eyes?
All i could think of is, u are the breath for my life.
And when will u truly see that i cant breath without you?
I am able to carry heavy loads
But 'A PAIN IN MY SOUL' seems to bring me so low.
Who cares about what others say?
They dont know what pain i am goin through.
Day and night i cry hoping that my tears will bring u back.
Nuthing left to say anymore, only my tears cud answer
how much i am in love.
Maybe it may sound silly to world if i say " if its not u its no one "
But thats the prinsip i hold to.
My heart has been locked with u in it, has no place for others.
You may feel i'm not the one but Lord knows i'm not the worst.
I loved you when it all begun, even if it seems like it's now cursed.
Although times are tough and i'm not livin right, you'll always be my light,
I didnt even think of forgettin u how can u ask me to forget u.
Our friendship bloomed into love how can i get back to stage one again.
Never sayin a word cause if the love is truly there,
Then it'll speak for itself first.
FOR YOU I'D GIVE MY LIFE!

Saby

0 comments: