Saturday, February 23, 2008

Heart has been broken!!!





Heart skips a beat when things seems to be wrong!


I am totally worn and torn...


No trust left in my heart for anyone...


Things have come to and end....


Life is to be so i guesss....


Totally speechless.... Only my tears cud answer the ache in my heart...


No one to share the sorrow...


So deep i feel the pain worst than a knife throbbing pain on the muscles of the heart...


This is called life....


U feel its fair or not u have to go thru coz there is 2mrw till ur expiry date!!!


My sad days never end....


Want to smile to feel good but cudnt find a reason to smile...


My luck is so bad nuthing good left in my life!!!


Whom shud i complain tooo....


Mentally and emotionally cudnt rationalize things....


If i wud to complain where does my faith on god has gone....


God do i deserve this????


That cruel life cud treat me... Wat was my biggest sin???


Maybe i wasnt a total angel yet i wasnt a devil....


I know myself.....


All my trust has broken...


No words left to explain....


No path of mine in life has a second choice...


Guess have to live this way... How long???


I didnt ask for this.... Yet i know its part of UR test yet this i cudnt bear...


God plz help me pass thru all this thorns ....


Negative thoughts swings me along the depression path....


If i had a choice i wud like to ease my soul in peace now!!


Where has gone the good part of life!!!


Meaningless life?? For wat???


Oh god i cant bear this!!!! Wish it had never happen....


Its hard to breath .... yet more hard to live this way...


Answer??/?



Saby

0 comments: