Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy valentine day!

My Mysterious Valentine day!!!!!





A parcel from singapore.




Wonderin wat it cud be!




Wow WEBCAM!!!!!!!!!!!




Looks nice neah!





Yeah can use webcam ready!






Time to install!




Mystery flower!!!!




From ADMIRER???? Who?????




Wonderin badly??? I have a admirer???






eXcItEd !!!!! First time i received a bouque!!!!!




Thanks a lot whoever sent it.... I love it!!!!

Thanks a lot admirer u made my day.

My day was so perfect!
Gifts sent with love to me....
Some mystery flowers i did get... but wonder who sent ...
Someone who i loved sent me love by air!
Love u dude! Miss my love a lot!!!! Wish u were here with me!!!!!
Dude dun get jealous over the guy who sent me flowers.... :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happpy for you..

I hope you had a great time on that day