Monday, January 28, 2008

Nash buddy!!!!!!!


Buddy!!!!!
My buddy Nash....
Since childhood my playing patner...
But when we grew we became story sharing patners...
Best to hang around....
Damn caring....
Looks homely but ??????
Cool yet rocks.....
Intelligent !!!!!!!!! Amazing brain....
Talkative....
Proud to know him.....
Always tolerates me when i am moody....
Thinks me as a mystery girl....
Praises me more than i shud be praised hehehehe....
Loves his family....
We bothe have the same brainy.....
Stops by just to say hie....
Doesnt expect anything in return for his concern...
Unpredictable....
Shares my sorrow even 3 am in the mornin...
Buddy that i can count on...
Respects everyone as they are...
Likes chinese chicks hehehehehe....
Brights my day with good morning msgs...
Shows up even i didnt ask for it....
Knows me well then anyone else....
Great friend to get....
Really lucky to know u dude....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy Saby..I'm totaly speechless.. The way u narrates goshh realy melted my heart. Actualy all the qualities mentioned is appear on u..As for me is juz a little buddy. I'm so proud n thankful to God for having u beside me.

Take Care..