Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mummy!!!!!!!!!

Lady Dat Sparkles in my life!!!!!!!!!!!





My mom.....
U are a icon in my life...
Ur daughter MISSIN u a lot now!!!!!
Lady that holds me up in every moment of my life...
Enjoys my company eventhough i irritate her a lot....
Tolerates my moodiness all the time...
Supports me when everyone is against me....
Thoughts me whats love and sacrifice....
Advice me in my love life.....
Teaches me to be patience....
Shows me that life is not easy but its not too difficult too...
Encourages me in what i feel its right when the world feels its wrong...
Glues my heart when it has broken into pieces...
Talks to me genuinely....
Holds my hand when i feel lonely....
Prays to god for my every moment happiness...
My mom is my lucky charm...
Doesnt except money from me but gives....
Guides me in every relationship....
A best friend to everyone...
Best advicer...
Wise person i know on earth...
My easy accesible english dictionary...
Brilliant compromiser....
I feel really lucky to have u mom....
Modest woman my mom.....
All her good character covers her negative attitude...
She shines my world...
Thats all mom...
U R D Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: