Monday, January 21, 2008

Misserable

Life .... Wat i know is gettin best out of the worst we face.....

Terribely facin unwanted challenge or i deserve all this......
Things are bein so tough are as people say i am not bein matured to face it....
I need help god i know i can go through all this....
I need tests that i can pass i cant accept when i can solve it....
Why everything seems so difficult to me.....
I am bein matured but people are bein devastating what shud i do...
Just act as i dun see and hear anything....
Emotionally down.... yet i cud still smile thanks allah.....
I need solution god....

Talkin about current issue in college.....
Ms Devi is preparing us to good public speaker....
So she has arranged a video session for us...
Every student given one minute to talk... free topic...
And i am goin to talk about???? See what comes in my mind when i am infront of the video....

Lovin u always god!!!!!!!

0 comments: