Monday, January 21, 2008

Bein Positive!!!!!!



God didnt promise that life will be easy but he did say he will be there throughout the life!!!!



I wonder how worst my life can get... I do have everything but i dunt own anything... Its all just passin thru me... i mean things too human.... I dun own anything on this world.. I do get scared and reflect back at me thinkin i am so bad till god didnt lend me anything to hold on till i go back to him... But i dun wan any negative thoughts to attack.... Bein positive is the best but bein so is not easy.... Mainly meetin people who has 1001 character diff than u!!!!


Toughest thing for me is to trust someone... But since i am in college days i have learn to trust everybody but still i dunt get to maintain the relationship... Its easy to advice othres but when it comes to me i am totally zero in handling probs... I have learnt a lot pass this three years in college which has made me wiser and stronger but thats not the matter.. My main issue is holding all my friendship close to my heart without regret knowing anyone...


Things bein too difficult but i really need someone to hold on before its too late!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting blog. We invite you to list it in our blog directory bigblogcollection.com

Be one of the first to list your blog