Sunday, April 13, 2008

Worthless withOUT YOU!!!!






I tried to live as normal without YOU....
Everything seems hopeless, useless, worthless.....
I am a doink who knows cant live without You yet i am trying......
My life seems empty withOUT Your presence...
My day seems useless without your call and sms....
My Facebook and Friendster seems worthless without Your existance in it....
Everything seems nothing to me withOUT You....
I know this all sounds pathetic and emo yet thats what i feel....
Life seems meaningless without You.....
Purpose of life has faded in my heart coz You were the only purpose i was living for....
I dont know what i am trying to do by avoiding You.....
What i know You dun need me anymore.....
Everything equals to Nothing for me without You....
P/S: I have a lot to blog which i experienced past few days but not now i guess.... After my practical exam...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.