Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Leaving YOU coz u want it so..............

I will always CARE for U!!!


My perception about life has always been positive. No matter how rough and tough it seems my parents has always adviced me to be patience in every moment of life especially my dad , who was always there educating me about the real cold world outside there. I have always taken things on the positive side eventhough it does tear me down into pieces at certain part of life. I belived on the proverb that 'Nothing is permenant' where i made a conclusion that hard times will pass by. But when i lay myself back in a calm night and think back the hard times that i have come across, it all seems my own mistake because the level of trust i put on the strangers i meet throughout life. Am i suppose to be blamed for the hard times or my faith is so or God is testing me so hardly? For me the circle of people i meet excluding my family members i address them as 'strangers'. I wonder in which ways people could ever have a thought of hurting me. Total trust i relay on them, even ignoring my mummy's advice on this. Atlast my mom is right people are faking themselve. Who should i blame if i meet people who are trying to put me down in life where i couldnt even think a bad thing for them a minute. Not to say i am an angel yet i am not a devil and who has evil thoughts. Fixing things up in this kind of situation doesnt help at all coz none being geniune to me. Bearing all this seems tough yet i console myself by saying 'this is life saby it can be as sweet as your fairy tales'.


Friends a word for you all....

My principle of life... Be with someone not because you might need them someday but because they might need you someday..


p/s- I am leaving my dude coz it seems he doesnt need me anymore. Thats what i heard. Take care yeah!



Living on my own!
Sometimes i feel I'am gonna break down and cry
No where to go, NOTHING to do with my time
I get LONELY so lonely living on my own


Sometimes i feel i am walking to fast
And everything is coming down on me, down on me, I go crazy
Oh so crazy living on my own!


Sometimes i feel nobody gives me no warning
Find my head is always up in the clouds in a dreamworld
Its not easy - living on my own

0 comments: