Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Friend!



My best friend, you've left me.

What happened between us two?
If only I could see you besides me
My dying wish would come true.

I can honestly say,
I was the best of friend to you.
But these were my thoughts,
I never was good enough for you.

I made you laugh, as you'd cry,
Let you enjoy my sweet songs.
I gave you an open heart and ears
Everything to build us strong.

I shared with you my hurt and pain,
As my happiness had gone missing.
I began writing my emotions with paper,
Your ears open, but deep inside your heart not listening.

You have changed, as I did too,
But our memories together shall last.
Smiles upon our faces,
By bringing joy back from the past.

It takes two to let each other go,
I welcome my open arms to you.
I can only run so far,
The rest of the path is up to you.

My best friend, I hear your laughter
I feel you breathing near me.
Your everything in my eyes,
If only you could see.

My lost friend, you went another way,
Remember I love you, always as a Good Friend.
I see your eyes smiling back at me,
Shining through the glass in the picture

0 comments: