Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oooppsss Its Valentine!

Oppsss its vAlEnTinE ! and I am still.....................






Angles in pink knocked upon my dream door!
Deliver the roses that my love sent through them!
I smiled upon them and sent them of, back to my love to deliver my kisses!
So enggrossed with the dream till i was late to work hehehehe!






Happy valentines day everyone!
All around the love is passed!
I belive there is nothing more powerful than love!
I am still single but my heart is stolen .....


My dream of my valentine!
A guy who holds a dream where i am in it!
Thats all i ask for!

2 comments:

priNceSs said...

as we know that love is very beautifull,
in the world just love can know about our heart,
just love this we need

Sabrina Ashraf said...

Thank you princess... But i cant access through your bolg.. Why huh?